Instructions for Presentations
Time Allocation for Presentations
|Special Academic Sessions||30 min||10 min||30 min|
|Parallel Academic Sessions||15 min||–||5 min|
Audio Visual Equipment
All speakers are requested to use a PC prepared by the secretariat for the presentation. Please bring your presentation file in PowerPoint format with an USB flash memory.
Please provide slides with sufficient font size and contrast to ensure your text can be seen clearly from the back of large session rooms.
- OS and Applications for Preparing Presentation Data
- Windows 7 (English Ver.)
- Power Point only (Version: 2007/2010/2013/2016)
- Windows Media Player (Sound function will not be available.)
- Windows standard fonts (Arial, Arial Black, Arial Narrow, Century, Century Gothic, Courier New, and Georgia) Please note that using any other font may cause letters to become unreadable.
- - Session rooms only support digital presentations using only one LCD projector.
- - Set the resolution to XGA (1,024×768).
We strongly recommend that the presenter should check the presentation data with the provided PC in the session room during break time before presentation.
Please be in the session room before starting your session and make a short preparation with your session chair. We will prepare a microphone and a laser pointer on the podium in session rooms.
You can control the slides with a provided PC on the podium. Caution bells will be rung according to the remainder of your presentation time.
|After a lapse of..||Caution|
|15 minutes||Twice||End of Presentation|
|20 minutes||3 times||End of Discussion|